General StatIM Preventative Maintenance:
Preventative Maintenance Schedule To ensure trouble-free performance, both the operator and the dealer must follow a preventative maintenance schedule.
NOTE: Please refer to your National, Regional, State or Safety laws for any additional reoccurring user testing that may be required.
• Replace water as needed.
• For opthalmic use, drain at the end of every workday, leave empty, and refill at the start of the next workday.
• Empty the waste bottle every time you refill the water reservoir.
• Fill the bottle with water, up to the MIN line marking. You may also add some chlorine-free disinfectant.
• Wash the interior of the cassette with dishwashing soap or a mild detergent that does not contain chlorine.
• Scrub the inside with a cleaning pad designed for use with Teflon™-coated surfaces.
• After removing all traces of the detergent, treat interior surfaces of the cassette with the STAT-DRI™Plus drying agent to enhance the drying process. Order more STAT-DRI™ Plus from your dealer quoting 2OZPLUS, 8OZPLUST, or 32OZPLUS
Biological and/or Air Filter
|• Check the filter for dirt and moisture. Replace if dirty. Call for service if wet.|
|• Check the water reservoir filter every week and clean if necessary. Replace only if necessary.|
Every 6 months
|Cassette Seal||• Replace every 500 cycles or six months (whichever is first), or whenever necessary.|
|Biological and/or Air Filter||• Replace every 500 cycles or six months (whichever is first).|
Once a year
|• Check the tray, lid and seal for damage. Replace if necessary.|
|• Inspect the biological filter for moisture.|
|• Inspect the valve and clean if dirty. Replace the plunger if defective.|
|• Clean the filters, replace if dirty.|
• Remove the exhaust tube from the back of the unit during the air drying phase. Check for air coming from the fitting.
• Remove the air compressor tube from the check valve inlet while running a cycle. Make sure no steam is leaking from the valve. Replace if there are any leaks.
|• Check the reservoir for dirt. Clean and rinse with steam process distilled water if necessary.|
|• Calibrate the unit.|