STATIM 2000 Maintenance Kit
We are pleased to announce the introduction of a new Maintenance Kit for your STATIM 2000 G4 and 5000 G4 autoclave, which will allow for easier ordering of parts required for regular maintenance.
Each kit contains the following three components that are required to be replaced every 6 months (or 500 cycles) in order to maintain optimal performance of your STATIM:
- Cassette seal and lubricant (also sold separately as part number 01-100028S for STATIM 2000
- Biological filter (also sold separately as part number 01-102119S, compatible with both STATIM 2000 and STATIM 5000)
- Air compressor filter (also sold separately as part number 01-100207S for STATIM 2000
NOTE: SciCan Green, with the STATIM name embossed on the seal, to make them easy to tell apart from the imitations!
Seals should be changed every 500-800 cycles or every six months (whichever is first).
Air filters should be changed every 500 cycles or every six months (whichever is first)
- Includes detailed instructions and high purity mineral oil for seal lubricant.
- (SDS download with purchase)
Every 6 months
|Cassette Seal||• Replace every 500 cycles or six months (whichever is first), or whenever necessary. Video: How to change the cassette seal|
|Biological and/or Air Filter||• Replace every 500 cycles or six months|