STATIM Sterilizers, Anodizers, and more for Professional Body artists in USA. Visit Piercers.com for our stores for Europe and Canada
all-in-ONE enzyme cleaner foaming sprayer 32OZ
Ergo UPS-FS-32 all-in-ONE™ UPS easy FOAM-it™ (32oz. Applicator Bottles) box of two or available as a case of 12 (Refills available)
Surgical Instrument Cleaners and Conditioners
Highly concentrated for fast and effective cleaning.
Imagine: all-in-ONE™ Surgical Instrument Cleaners and Conditioners replacing multiple products, lowering costs, and improving the performance of surgical instruments.
The easy FOAM-it™ Surgical Instrument Pre wash Cleaner delivers a thick layer of long lasting foam cleaners and conditioners to speed the cleaning process. The easy FOAM-it Prewash and Cleaner rapidly breaks down all form of proteinaceous bioburden, cleans the surface and then rinses clean, rendering a residue free surface. When water is added or the instrument is placed into a wash basin, the foam dissipates to present a clear working surface, and no other cleaning products are needed. The easy-FOAM-it is highly concentrated to deliver all you need in ONE application.
In ONE application the easy FOAM-it can replace:
- enzyme cleaners,
- surgical instrument cleaning detergents,
- STAIN removers,
- surface conditioners, and
- surgical instrument lubricants
For the surgical instrument cleaning process to be thorough, four surgical instrument cleaner enzymes are needed:
- Lipase Surgical Instrument Cleaner Enzymes: for fat
- Amylase Surgical Instrument Cleaner Enzymes: for starch
- Carbohydrase Surgical Instrument Cleaner Enzymes: for high starches
- Protease Surgical Instrument Cleaner Enzymes: for blood
Four enzymes are necessary to breakdown bioburden on soiled surgical instruments. Surgical instrument cleaners that do not contain these four enzymes cannot remove all forms of proteinaceous bioburden. The only other product that delivers these 4 enzymes is RUHOF within their higher tier products.
- The all-in-ONE™ Cleaners and Conditioners deliver a unique formulation of detergents and multi-tiered "high-level" enzymes (Protease, Amylase, Lipase, and Carbohydrase) within a Neutral pH surfactant chemical complex.
- The all-in-ONE™ rapidly breaks down and removes all forms of proteinaceous bioburden, cleans and conditions the surface, enhances the “passive layer” protection of surgical stainless steel, lubricates moving parts, and then rinses clean.
- The highly concentrated all-in-ONE™ cleaners are aggressive against your most difficult cleaning challenge and guaranteed to be safe for all types of metal, rigid and flexible scopes, lenses, microsurgical instrumentation and reprocessing equipment.
- The all-in-ONE™ highly concentrated Surgical Instrument Cleaners and Conditioners will deliver 512 to 256 gallons (1938 to 969 liters) of Surgical Instrument Cleaning and Conditioning power.
- The Dilution rate is .25 to .5 ounces per gallon (1.92 ml per liter to 3.85 ml per liter) depending on level of bioburden, encrustation and stains.
Enzyme Surgical Instrument Detergent Optimal Temperatures:
The optimal temperature for maximum enzymatic enzyme detergent cleaning performance peaks at 137 degrees Fahrenheit (137 degree Fahrenheit ≈ 58.33 degree Celsius). The cleaning activity of the enzyme detergents at temperatures below and above this point is less but does offer cleaning value. The cleaning activity of the enzyme detergents does not stop at this temperature but is does lessen as the temperature increases.
all-in-ONE™ Surgical Instrument Cleaners and Conditioners
- ONE product for cleaning and conditioning Surgical Instruments.
- ONE application to thoroughly clean and condition Surgical Instruments.
- Apply it ONCE...
- It's all you really need for cleaning and conditioning Surgical Instruments and Scopes.
Replace Cleaning and Conditioning products for:
- removing all forms of bioburden,
- pre-cleaning and soaking to remove stains,
- manual cleaning,
- Ultrasonic cleaning, and
- Washer Decontaminator Disinfector reprocessing.
Your cleaner instruments will look newer and perform longer.
all-in-ONE™ Surgical Instrument Cleaning and Conditioning liquid available now as:
- easy FOAM-it™ 32 ounce applicator bottle [12 bottles per case]
- gallons [4 per case] with 0.25oz dispenser pump
- 5 gallon dispenser container
- 15 gallon dispenser container
- 30 gallon dispenser container
- 55 gallon drum