Hydrim L110W G4 with Glass Door Instrument Washer
Automated Instrument Washing
the first step in the sterilization process
HYDRIM L110W G4 Instrument Washers provides a safe, effective and efficient way to clean instruments, allowing staff to focus on the most important thing in a dental practice, the patient.
HYDRIM L110W G4 washer has a 10 full-size cassette capacity and will allow offices to turnover 2500 thoroughly cleaned instruments in a 10 hour day.
- Under the counter stericentre installation with furniture available for specialized set-ups.
- HIP cleaning solution is stored in the unit, no extra storage space required
- Time saved using automated washing compared to manual cleaning is approximately 1 hour of labor for every nine procedural set-ups.
Avoid the many steps involved with manual washing or using ultrasonic cleaners such as pre-soaking, scrubbing and drying instruments.
- Minimize physical handling of contaminated instruments, reducing the risk of sharps injury and creating a safer work environment.
- HYDRIM G4 technology ensures that every set of instruments receive the same validated cleaning process by dosing the correct amount of detergent with each cycle.
- Active drying system allows instruments to immediately be transferred to the next step of instrument reprocessing, sterilization.
G4 Technology - Information at your fingertips
- Designed as a self-monitoring unit, WiFi enabled G4 technology can connect and send cycle data to your smart devices or computer, providing easily accessible cycle data, maintenance information and service logs.
- G4 technology connects your HYDRIM to specialized technicians, which allows for remote support and minimizes unnecessary downtime.
- Large touch screen gives in-depth cycle info and allows users to view current operation.
Instrument Processing with HYDRIM Automated Instrument Washers
Ted Gray and Melissa Summerfield discuss one-direction flow instrument processing and the use of HYDRIM Automated Instrument Washers along with STATIM and Bravo autoclaves. @PDC2018
HYDRIM L110W G4 In-Service
An overview of installing, operating, and maintaining the SciCan HYDRIM L110W Instrument Washer.
|HYDRIM L110W G4|
|Unit Size: (W x H x D)||598 x 850 x 600 mm|
(23.54" x 33.5" x 23.75")
|Rinse and Hold||17 mins|
|Regular Wash + Dry||25 mins + 10 mins|
|Heavy Duty Wash + Dry||34 mins + 10 mins|
|Electrical Rating:||208 – 240V, 15A, 60 Hz|
|Weight||80 kg / 176 lbs|
|Built in accordance to ISO15883-1 & -2||x|
*Actual cycle times will vary with incoming water temperature and pressure.
|Basket with Hinged Lid||1|
|5 Cassette Rack||1|
|5 Cassette Rack, Half Size||1|
|Box of HIP Cleaning Solution||1|