STATIM Sterilizers, Anodizers, and more for Professional Body artists in USA.
Visit Piercers.com for our stores for Europe, UK and Canada
Training and expert support included!
Brand: Reactive Metals
The Anodizer your studio needs, including training and expert support!
- Support and membership to our private forum full of information videos, photos, expert user advice and inspiration is included! Learning Content
- Includes Anodizing is Awesome class, a LIVE online one-on-one instructional course all about anodizing body jewelry. Approximately one hour by video chat or telephone.
- The power to create scintillating colors, run larger baths and precise control.
- It is the right power supply for both one of a kind and production anodizing of body jewelry.
- Full digital voltage and amperage meters — 0 to 120 Volts.
- Extremely fine controls for more color options, and more precision.
- Anodizing titanium parts such as jewelry before sterilization and wear renders the surface smoother and passive.
- The anodization process removes microscopic particulate matter that would otherwise be missed by acid or alkaline cleaning, solvents, steam and ultrasonic methods. [*Reference — ASTM F-86 standard method for surface finish and passivation]
- This anodizer include two sets of color coded leads, one pair of rubber gloves, one stainless steel cathode and full instructions and support.
- In addition, Brian Skellie's body art specific instruction, tips and tricks gathered over two decades of experience to color and passivate titanium and niobium body jewelry with safe and artistic effects.
Come to a presentation, or contact Brian for more information
In Europe? Order 220-240V units from us at piercers.com
Save this product for later
Display prices in: USD
Comments are closed.